Thank you for your enquiry!
We are delighted that you are considering to hold an event at The Surf Club Mooloolaba.
Since the end of March 2020, restrictions enforced by the QLD Government due to COVID-19 have impacted the way we hold events.
We are currently operating under a strict Industry approved COVID-19 plan to ensure we do all we can to keep our Members, Guests and Staff as safe as possible.
Restrictions are constantly reviewed within our plan and are in line with any changes advised by QLD Health.
In response to the restrictions in place we have opened BAYVIEW BAR & BITES across our Mooloolaba Beach Events space. Bayview, with its menu “inspired by the view” is available for bookings Lunch and Dinner – Wednesday – Sundays.
We are currently not taking any bookings for Conferences or business meeting style events.
WEDDINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
There are currently many restrictions around Weddings & Special Events. Some of these restrictions are listed below –
• Wedding receptions and functions in Bayview on level 2 of The Surf Club Mooloolaba can have a maximum of 120 people and a minimum of 60
• A record of names and contact details of each guest must be kept for 56 days to assist in contact tracing if required
• No buffets or shared ‘serve yourself’ sections, platters or cocktail style food service
• No open food displays or food on display meant for consumption, including wedding cake
• Entertainment that involves sharing props (e.g. photography booths) is not permitted
Please also keep in mind that changes to restrictions can occur without warning. Travel restrictions will continue to severely impact all functions and events.
If you are comfortable with the above-mentioned restrictions, noting there may be more, and would like to explore further please contact us on 07 5444 1300 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss the option of booking our current Bayview Bar and Bites Restaurant for your special event.
The Surf Club Mooloolaba