The Mooloolaba Surf Club Courtesy Bus
For members and guests
Leave your car at home and enjoy your time with us at The Surf Club Mooloolaba! Our Courtesy Bus services Mooloolaba, Buderim and Kawana, picking up and dropping off members and guests, 5 days a week. It’s comforting knowing you have a safe way of getting home.
Hours of Operation
- Wednesday – Saturday from 4pm
- Sunday from 3pm.
Pick up & drop Off Suburbs
Book your seat on the Bus
Bookings are essential. Phone our Courtesy Bus driver on 0407 624 667 during Bus operating hours.
Pre-bookings are not available ahead of bus service days.
To ensure a seat on the Courtesy Bus home, please make your booking at reception and be ready to leave at least five minutes prior to departure.
Please note a few guidelines:
- Keep yourself safe. Keep our Community Safe –
- We are committed to the health and safety of our Staff, Members and Guests and ask those who are unwell to stay home.
- Face masks will be made available on the bus should those who wish to wear one.
- A full list of safety precautions is outlined in an approved Industry COVID Safe Plan, which is on display and available at the Club Reception.
- No Child Seats – Unfortunately the courtesy buses cannot accommodate children under the age of 7 as no child restraints are fitted in the bus.
- Pick up and Drop Off Points – We have set pick-up and drop-off points in place, servicing Mooloolaba, Buderim and Kawana.
- Passengers are expected to spend at least 90 minutes at the club.
- Service is subject to availability and provided on a first call basis.