For members and guests
Leave your car at home and enjoy your time with us.
The Surf Club Mooloolaba’s Courtesy Bus services local suburbs, picking up and dropping off members and guests 3 days a week.
It’s comforting knowing you have a safe way of getting home.
Hours of Operation
Wednesday – Sunday departing from The Surf Club Mooloolaba approximately on the hour.
Pick up service available from 4:00pm – 8:00pm, departing from The Surf Club Mooloolaba approximately on the hour.
Drop off times from 4:00pm – 10:00pm, departing from The Surf Club Mooloolaba approximately on the hour.
Pick up & drop Off Suburbs
Subject to availability.
Book your seat on the Bus
Bookings are essential. Phone our Courtesy Bus driver on 0407 624 667 to arrange a pick up during Bus operating hours. During others times phone the club direct on 07 5444 1300.
To ensure a seat on the Courtesy Bus home, please make your booking at reception and be ready to leave at least five minutes prior to departure.
Please note a few guidelines:
- Keep yourself safe. Keep our Community Safe –
- We are committed to the health and safety of our Staff, Members and Guests and ask those who are unwell to stay home.
- We encourage all who visit to adhere to social distancing of 1.5m between others where possible, practice good hand hygiene and respect capacity restrictions.
- Face masks will be made available on the bus should those who wish to wear one.
- A full list of safety precautions is outlined in an approved Industry COVID Safe Plan, which is on display and available at the Club Reception.
- No Child Seats – Unfortunately the courtesy buses cannot accommodate children under the age of 7 as no child restraints are fitted in the bus.
- Pick up and Drop Off Points – Pick up and drop off points are at place of residence only. Our courtesy bus service does not pick up or drop off at other businesses, clubs or venues.
- Passengers are expected to spend at least 90 minutes at the club
- Service is subject to availability and provided on a first call basis