The Surf Club Mooloolaba
IT’S HEATING UP! WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT THE CLUB!
- Opening hours – 11am-late, 7 days a week
- Capacity Limit increase – One person per two square meters throughout the venue. More than enough room for everyone!
- Gaming Lounge is open – 40 modern gaming machines including linked and standalone jackpot machines – Dragon Link and Lightning Link are amongst those machines in our gaming lounge
- Approach the Bar – you can now order a drink from one of our friendly staff from the bar
- Bayview and Boathouse Restaurants offer different all day dining menu available from 11:30am
- Our venue remains cashless for all food and beverage service
- Raffles are BACK! – Fri, Saturday & Sunday
- Kids play area is now open!
- Courtesy Bus Service is making a come back!
- All other Club Promotions continue to be placed on hold.
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE. KEEP OUR COMMUNITY SAFE.
We are committed to the health and safety of our Staff, Members and Guests and continue to encourage all who visit to adhere to social distancing of 1.5m between others where possible. We support good hand hygiene with hand sanitiser readily available throughout the club, entry & capacity restrictions, re-arrangement of our tables/chairs within dining and lounge areas and regular cleaning of high-touch areas. A full list of safety precautions is outlined in an approved Industry COVID Safe Plan, which is on display and available at the Club Reception.
Although we are operating with restrictions, we are excited and dedicated to offer our Members and Guests with top-shelf service. With your patronage and support we will be able to re-introduce activities and services that are currently on hold such as our club promotions and entertainment etc., sooner rather than later.
We thank you for your continued support and patronage. The Surf Club Mooloolaba team look forward to seeing you around the Club soon.