The Surf Club Mooloolaba
BACK IN THE GROOVE
THE NEW RESTRICTIONS ANNOUNCED BY THE QLD PREMIER ON TUESDAY 30TH JUNE 2020 MEANS WE ARE GETTING CLOSER TO THE NORM AND THAT’S EXCITING FOR US HERE AT THE SURF CLUB MOOLOOLABA.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT THE CLUB!
- Opening hours – 11am-late, 7 days a week
- Capacity Limit increase – One person per four square meters throughout the venue. This is a great increase for us with plenty of room for everyone!
- Gaming Lounge is open – 40 modern gaming machines including linked and standalone jackpot machines – Dragon Link and Lightning Link are amongst those machines in our gaming lounge
- Approach the Bar – you can now order a drink from one of our friendly staff from the bar
- Bayview and Boathouse Restaurants offer different all day dining menu available from 11:30am
- Our venue remains cashless for all food and beverage service
- Club Promotions continue to be placed on hold
- Kids play area remains closed
- Courtesy Bus Service remains on hold
BOATHOUSE RESTAURANT AND BAYVIEW BAR & BITES MENUS BELOW FOR YOU TO ENJOY!
Boathouse Restaurant Level 1 or Bayview Level 2 with lift access – Bookings Essential!
Taking bookings now! To book, please phone 07 5444 1300.
Dining sittings below –
- Lunch – 11:30am & 12:00noon
- Dinner – 5:15pm & 5:45pm
Bayview Bar & Bites
- Lunch – 11:45am & 12:15pm
- Dinner – 5:30pm & 6:00pm
KEEP YOURSELF SAFE. KEEP OUR COMMUNITY SAFE.
We are committed to the health and safety of our Staff, Members and Guests and continue to encourage all who visit to adhere to social distancing of 1.5m between others where possible. We support good hand hygiene with hand sanitiser readily available throughout the club, entry & capacity restrictions, re-arrangement of our tables/chairs within dining and lounge areas and regular cleaning of high-touch areas. A full list of safety precautions is outlined in an approved Industry COVID Safe Plan, which is on display and available at the Club Reception.
Although we are operating with restrictions, we are excited and dedicated to offer our Members and Guests with top-shelf service. With your patronage and support we will be able to re-introduce activities and services that are currently on hold such as our club promotions and entertainment etc., sooner rather than later.
We thank you for your continued support and patronage. The Surf Club Mooloolaba team look forward to seeing you around the Club soon.
BOATHOUSE RESTAURANT – FAMILY FRIENDLY MODERN AUSTRALIAN CUISINE
BAYVIEW BAR & BITES – INSPIRED BY THE VIEWS, FEATURING FRESH LOCAL SEAFOOD