Our Dress Code
Relaxed yet presentable dress code
We ask that all Members and Guests abide by the following Dress Code:
- Footwear is worn at all times while inside the Surf Club. Rubber thongs are not permitted after 8:30pm.
- Dry board shorts are not permitted after 8:30pm.
- Singlets and sleeveless shirts are not permitted in the club after 5:30pm.
- Swimwear is not worn inside the club. If you are wearing swimwear please be sure it is dry and covered.
- Soiled work clothes are not permitted.
- Leotards, lycra and exercise clothing is not permitted.
- Appearance is neat, tidy and respectful at all times. Excessively brief, revealing, offensive or obscene clothing is not permitted.
*We reserve the right to refuse entry at any time.
Licensing and ID Requirements
As a QLD Community Licensed Club, we are required by law to ask non-members to sign in to enter the premises.
Non-members and visitors to the area must provide a form of Photo Identification showing their current residential address.
All non-members who reside within 15 kilometers of the Surf Club Mooloolaba must be a member of the Club or a reciprocal member of a QLD Club to enter the premises.
Members of the Surf Club Mooloolaba can show their membership card on entry.